Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blog 101


Greetings Blogland!
I can't believe it's been about a month since I started my Blog and haven't posted! I went into bloggy-shock, I believe. I decided I needed to be educated in "Blog" so I started looking up the word Blog and after a brain swelling amount of information came across a magazine called Artful
Blogging (http://www.stampington.com/) through Somerset Studio. After browsing online I sent for 2 of their earlier issues.
I am in love!! What amazing people are creating out there! People with fears and passion and homes and families who are finding ways to create art! I am so hooked on this publication, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to reach out there but, like me, is afraid of failure, or rejection. Or, if you just need inspiration, believe me when I say "You WILL be inspired!"
Let me know what you think, okay?
More soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like your permission to reprint part of this post in an upcoming issue of Artful Blogging magazine. Please email me at sdumoski [at] stampington.com for more information. Thanks! Staci Dumoski, Managing Editor